The International Journal of Odontostomatology (Revista Internacional de Odontoestomatología), Print ISSN 0718-3801; Online ISSN 0718-381X an official publication of the Faculty of Dentistry, Universidad de La Frontera, Chile. The Four issues published yearly constitute one volume.
This journal covers odontology in all its aspects, as applied to odontological practice, as well as morphological aspects of molecular, cellular, systems, and evolutionary biology. Reviews, short and brief communications and Letters to the Editor are also accepted.
Its abbreviated title is Int. J. Odontostomat., and it should be used in bibliographies, footnotes, references and bibliographic strips.
The articles published in International Journal of Odontostomatology are indexed or summarized by:
- Scientific Electronic Library Online (SciELO).
- Latin American and Caribbean Literature in Health Sciences (LILACS).
- LATINDEX (Directory and Catalog).
- Ulrich’s Periodical Directory (www.ulrichweb.com).
- DOAJ Directory of Open Access & Hibrid Journals (www.doaj.org).
- Biblioteca Virtual en Salud. BVS, Chile (www.bvs.cl).
Besides, the updated index of authors and articles of all the issues of the journal, including the current one, can be consulted in the following page: www.ijodontostomatology.com
The Journal’s copyright belongs to the “Universidad de La Frontera”.
The International Journal of Odontostomatology authorizes the publication of the information contained, only if the source is properly cited.
The publication of this journal is financially supported by:
- Universidad de La Frontera – UFRO